Re: [WNET] Schemas online

Hi Aldo,

Remember that these statements were specifically added so that both RDFS
and OWL software could interpret the same schema file.

Of course the same effect could be reached by inserting that OWL
Datatype/ObjectProperty are subClassOf rdf:Property, but then there
would be no choice to keep them separate in other loaded files. The
solution in the current files at least is the one which makes the least
commitment. And I don't think it is a disallowed solution in RDF or OWL.

Given the fact that the files load in the other editors I think we can
keep them like this.

Cheers,
Mark.