[WNET] Schemas online

Hi all,

The schemas for WordNet Basic and Full are online [1]. They
validate/load in the W3C RDF Validator [2], the WonderWeb OWL validator
[3], Triple20 [4] and SWOOP [5]. They do not load in Protege Full 3.2
Beta [6], for a reason I do not understand.

A few remaining questions/comments:

- I used XML Schema Datatypes also for e.g. the gloss and lexicalForm
properties, but I can recall that when properties have an XSD as range
then the actual glosses and lexical forms are not supplied with the XML
lang attribute. If this is correct, I should probably change to
rdfs:Literal?

- there are two properties that are subPropertyOf rdfs:label /
rdfs:comment. The OWL validator complains that the rdfs properties
should be DatatypeProperties. Is this an issue?

- I have not cleaned the rdfs:comments in the schema files yet.

Cheers,
Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/schemas/
[2]http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/
[3]http://phoebus.cs.man.ac.uk:9999/OWL/Validator
[4]http://www.swi-prolog.org/packages/Triple20/
[5]http://www.mindswap.org/2004/SWOOP/
[6]http://protege.stanford.edu/download/registered.html

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark