From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen [mailto:Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:22 AM
To: Guus Schreiber; Uschold, Michael F
Cc: swbp
Subject: [MM] delaying review image annotation draft

Guus, Mike,

The original plan set out in the previous teleconf was to have the image
annotation draft ready by the 5th of May and to ask the two of you to do
a quick review before the "last" 8 May teleconf.  Now we have another
teleconf on the 22nd of May we would like to use the opportunity to work
on the draft a little longer.  We let you know ASAP when we have a
version ready for review.  I hope this works out for you,

Jacco