W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > March 2006

[MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:27:17 +0200
Message-Id: <200603211929.k2LJTI3d001809@theseas.softlab.ece.ntua.gr>
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear all

 

We have scheduled the next MM TF teleconference for Wednesday, 22 February

 

       08:00am-09:00am EST

       

       0800 (East US)

       1100 (London)

       1400 (Amsterdam),

       1500 (Athens)                

       

 

Duration: 60 min

 

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6683 ("MMTF")

irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #MMTF

 

10 participants

 

 

Chair: Giorgos Stamou / Jacco van Ossenbruggen

Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

 

Please note that MM TF telecons are for attendance by members only.

 

 

1. ADMIN (5 min)

 

Roll call

Regrets:

 

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 22 Feb 2006 telecon:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0161.html

 

PROPOSED next meeting 5 April 2006, 08:00am-09:00am EST

 

Agenda amendments

 

 

2. FIRST DELIVERABLE (10 min)

 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

 

ACTIONS:

 

[PENDING] ACTION: Chris to continue EXIF work in direction suggested by Mike
Uschold [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action14]
[PENDING] ACTION: Jacco mail Chris Catton on use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action02]
[PENDING] ACTION: Raphael to work on the IPTC use case. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action05]
[PENDING] ACTION: Raphael to work with use case editors to do second
harmonization step use cases and describe motivation and requirements
better. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action08]

 

 

OTHER ISSUES:

 

 

2. SECOND DELIVERABLE (25 min)

 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/interop.html

 

 

ACTIONS:

 

[NEW] ACTION: Giorgos fill the section 4 (interoperability MPEG-7 - OWL,
semantic issues) [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action26]
[NEW] ACTION: GStamou and Raphael to align the two deliverables [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action20]

[NEW] ACTION: raphael to provide introductory paragraph of section 3
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action13]
[NEW] ACTION: Vasilis to fill the rest of the Section 2 before next telecon
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action12]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jacco to work on the VRA stuff [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action22]
[PENDING] ACTION: Raphael to send comments on VDO. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action10]

 

 

OTHER ISSUES:

 

IMPORTANT: Scheduling of the Deliverable and connection with the proposed XG

 

 

 

3. REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTIMEDIA ONTOLOGIES (10 min)

 

(Mail sent from Yiannis Kompatsiaris for Harmonisation of multimedia
ontologies)

 

ACTIONS:

 

[PENDING] ACTION: Giorgos make reqs sythesis. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action28]
[PENDING] ACTION: Giorgos to submit submission to aceMedia. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/22-MMTF-minutes.html#action29]

 

 

OTHER ISSUES:

 

 

 

4. AOB

 

 

Regards,

Giorgos

 

 

 





 

 

 

 
Received on Tuesday, 21 March 2006 19:29:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC