Re: [OEP] New edition of time ontology editor's draft on 18 May 2006

At 08:30 PM 5/20/2006 -0700, Feng Pan wrote:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006May/0108.html
>Hi all:
>
>A new version of the time ontology note, which was revised according to Guus'
>review comments and suggestions, is now available at:
>
>http://www.isi.edu/~pan/SWBP/time-ontology-note/time-ontology-note-3rdEd.html
>
>Ralph, could you please again put it in the W3C directory? Thank you very much!

woops!  Sorry, Feng -- I had overlooked this message.  Thanks to
Dan Connolly for pointing out my oversight to me.

This draft is now copied to WG space and is the version served
at the 'Latest Version' URI:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology

Is there also an updated version of the Time Zone document
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Zone ?

Guus, I guess we're in need of your followup review comments
on this draft (unless I've missed those as well).