Re: [OEP] New edition of time ontology editor's draft on 18 May 2006

Feng,

Feng, Jerry,

Sorry it took me so long to react.

I think the document is ready for outside public discussion,
i.e. move to Working Draft. I have two suggestions (see below), but I leave
this to your editorial discretion as to whether you want to do
something with it.

I will discuss with Ralph and David how to move forward.

Guus

Suggestions similar to earlier remarks about "hasBeginning": it seems
that the
property names for durationDescriptionOf and dateTimeDescriptionOf
are the wrong way around.  If you use the left-to-right reading it should be

   TemporalEntity hasDurationDescription DurationDescription
   TemporalEntity hasDateTimeDescription DateTimeDescription

Alternatively, you could just drop the "Of" ending of the current
property name,
which should prevent confusion.

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446