W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January 2006

Re: oep - status of qcr report? and request for oep telecon time

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:30:04 -0500
To: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Cc: Elisa Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, rector@cs.man.ac.uk
Message-ID: <OF2E3FD795.FF8F5178-ON852570FF.0069FCDB-852570FF.006B1F2A@us.ibm.com>

"Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu> wrote on 01/23/2006 
01:44:45 PM:

> Chris, there are a number of qcr action items where
> 1 - ralph is not sure if you have checked in the latest qcr note

I have not.

> 2 - the group is not sure if you got the last version from alan

No - Alan has the latest version.  It needs some updating based on 
comments made at the f2f.

> 3 - guus is not sure what version to integrate allistar's comments into

The same. Again, I had a disk crash in Ireland and lost all the changes I 
had made to Alan's version, so his version is (now) the latest in 
existence.

> would you let the group know the status of the note?
> also, elisa was going to schedule an oep telecon - if you could provide 
> some options that would be great.

> people with action items in progress include:  chris w., deborah m., 
> elisa k., mike u., chris m., alan r., guus s., ralph s, evan w. 
> Maximizing participation of those members is optimal.
> i suggest  a default of monday 10am pacific (1800 utc) jan 30 - the same 

> as the standing swbp meeting

That time is OK for me.  I will try again to complete my actions, I was 
out last week.

-Chris

> 
> thx,
> d
> 
> ====related action items=====
> ACTION: Deb to report the plan of OEP [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/09-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan,
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]
> 
> ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
> 
> ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
> draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
> 
> ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]
> 
> ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
> Integration note 
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
> 
> ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]
> 
> ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
> 
> [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> 
> 
> ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded
> 
> in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
> -- 
>  Deborah L. McGuinness 
>  Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory 
>  Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 
>  Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020 
>  email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
>  URL: http://ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm
>  (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 23 January 2006 19:30:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:20 GMT