RE: [VM] bug in recipes ... fixes

I propose we make our recipes IE friendly, and serve HTML content as the default response where content negotiation is configured.

So then, for example, recipe 3 configuration directives would become:

# Turn off MultiViews
Options -MultiViews

# Directive to ensure *.rdf files served as appropriate content type,
# if not present in main apache config
AddType application/rdf+xml .rdf

# Rewrite engine setup
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /VM/http-examples

# Rewrite rule to serve RDF/XML content from the ontology URI if requested
RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} application/rdf+xml
RewriteRule ^example3$ example3-content/2005-10-31.rdf [R=303]

# Rewrite rule to make sure we serve HTML content from the ontology URI by default
RewriteRule ^example3$ example3-content/2005-10-31.html [R=303]

(See [1] for current recipe 3 configuration.)

I haven't actually tested this in both Mozilla and IE6, but it *should* work (!!)

Al.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2005-11-18/#recipe3

,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5