From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:17 AM
To: SWBPD list
Subject: [ALL] agenda Jan 9 telecon 1800 UTC

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
9 January 2006, 1800 UTC
          1000 (West US)
          1300 (East US)
          1800 (London)
          1900 (Amsterdam),
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
   http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
members and  invited experts only.

1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets:

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 12 December 2005 telecon:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0014.html

PROPOSED next meeting 23 January 2006

Agenda amendments

2. LIAISON

2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14

ACTION: bwm and jacco to review dbooth and dwood message re
httpRange-14 [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
Review by Jacco:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0085.html

2.2 DAWG

ACTION: guus to find out if his and Jacco's project have
strong use case for DESCRIBE
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
DONE by Jacco:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0103.html

2.3 OMG: ODM review

ACTION: garyng and jeremy to review OWL chapter of ODM
review by 9 jan 2006
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action06]

2.4 Protocol and Formats WG request

ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair
and [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action07]

2.5 Other

ACTION: DBooth and Elisa to review WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action08]

DONE by DavidB
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0129.html

3. TASK FORCE UPDATES

3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)

3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)

Review QCR note (JeffP):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0125.html
Review of QCR note (Carroll):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0067.html

ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan,
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
Integration note
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]

ACTION: Dan to investigate spatial relations work in SWIG
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action16]

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Guus to bring issue wrt URI space for ontologies
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: mark van assem to produce revised draft of wordnet
document [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action20]

3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)

3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)

ACTION: TomBaker to add something on where we see the
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action24]

ACTION: dbooth and andreas harth to review 'HTTP cookbook'
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action23]
Review by DBooth
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0124.html
Review by Andrea:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0004.html
DONE

3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)

ACTION: Ben produce schedule for getting RDF/A editor's
drafts docs ready for WG review
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action27]
DONE: RDF/A Primer:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Jan/0018.html

ACTION: GaryNG and Dbooth to review RDF/A primer by 16 Jan
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action29]

ACTION: ben to contact alistair on use of frag id's
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action28]

ACTION: jeremy to contact rdf/html task force re dbooth's
position on httpRange-14
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: DanBri to ask TF for sign-off on putting the draft xhtml vocab
to the WG for review.
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action26]

3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)

3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)

ACTION: Ralph check with Valentina on whether there are
editorial changes to rdftm-survey, then start WG Note
publication process if none
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action30]

3.9 Tutorial Page

ACTION: benjamin to provide ineractive web page for
Tutorials [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action32]

3.10 SE - Software Engineering

ACTION: guus to ping SE TF re making the primer a Note,
before 9 jan telcon
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action33]

PROPSED to publish "A Semantic Web Primer for
Object-Oriented Software Developers" as a Working Group Note

   Editor's draft:
   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODSD/

   Message from Phil:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Dec/0131.html

3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation

ACTION: Guus to review Image annotation editor's draft
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action34]

ACTION: MN editors to work with Ralph on publication
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action35]

ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action31]

4. AOB

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/