W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

meeting record: 2006-02-20 SWBPD WG telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:06:53 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060220215717.02deff90@127.0.0.1>
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

The [1]minutes of today's Working Group telecon are ready for review.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html

Next meeting: 6 March

Summary of Resolutions

RESOLVED to accept the minutes of the 6 Feb 2005 telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html

RESOLVED: David Booth's message to TAG is ok to send,
with Ralph's comment from today

RESOLVED to publish "Best Practice Recipes for Publishing
RDF Vocabularies" as Working Draft: 
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2006-01-18/

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: DavidW prod Evan for his comments on the XSCH Editor's Draft
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action14]

[NEW] ACTION: Tom find a place for the footnote on "simplest" recipe
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action16]

[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole
doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan)
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mike to put up latest version of the sem
integration note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph and Evan to provide reviews of Schema
note http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
by next meeting
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document
[recorded in  http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action23]

[PENDING] ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the
SE Primer
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24] 

[PENDING] ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review
Semantic Integration note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

[DONE] ACTION: Chris to move QCR todo's to the changes section
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

[DONE] ACTION: DBooth to draft a new message to the TAG noting
the ambiguity remaining in httpRange-14 and HTTP responses
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action01]

[DONE] ACTION: DBooth to re-review Apache Cookbook document
by 14 Feb
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action20]

[DONE] ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of
semantics in time ontology note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]

[DONE] ACTION: Guus to arrange telecon between himself, Alistair
and PFWG (rephrased as: "Guus to finish action of 2.4 within 1 week
in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action02")
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/17-swbp-minutes.html#action07]

[DONE] ACTION: Guus to ask Brian to review Wordnet doc
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

[DONE] ACTION: Jacco to do second review of WordNet doc
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16]

[DONE] ACTION: Mike to re-review MM doc to see if his concerns are
addressed by end of this week
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action27]

[DONE] ACTION: Ralph add link to minutes of f2f on WG home page
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Ralph cite relevant CG meeting records
[regarding SemWeb Education & Outreach discussions]
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action23]

[DONE] ACTION: Ralph check for link to minutes of March 2005 f2f
on WG home page
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

[DONE] ACTION: Tom to ask Andreas to re-review Cookbook document
by 14 Feb in light of changes already made.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action21] 
Received on Tuesday, 21 February 2006 03:09:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC