Re: [Tutorials] Tutorials page quality assessment

Hi David,

I just tested them all, I just got one 404 error.

I figure the best is (if you have time) put a post on the specific topic
just saying 404 error. Like that there is a timestamp ; on the poll there
is no timestamp. I feel it is a better way to deal with 404.

Regards,

BN

--