Re: [MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:15:36 -0500
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: (wrong string) λl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Hi,
  Sorry for my delayed response...things have been quite hectic
lately. Here are my thoughts...

Standards in scope:
	MPEG7, IPTC, EXIF, VRA, Getty Vocabs, MIME

Standards out of scope:
	- DC - not entirely image related
	- TV-Anytime - leave for future work with video annotation

Maybe in scope
  	- FOAF - lots of folks are using foaf:depicts and foaf:Image. We
may want to discuss this...
	- MPEG-21 - yes its early but we may want to look at it...

Not sure (some I'm not very familiar with, others I dont really have
an opinion about)
	- CISOC-CRM, WAI WCAG2 2.0, CC/PP, UNIMARC, AMICO & IMS, OAI-MPH,
PREMO, EBU, SMPTE, Media Streams, Modality Theory-based vocabularies

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener