W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

[MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:32:45 +0200
Message-Id: <200602200733.k1K7Xw5h010117@theseas.softlab.ece.ntua.gr>
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>
Dear all

 

We have scheduled the next MM TF teleconference for Wednesday, 22 February

 

       12:00am-13:00am EST

       

       0900 (West US)

       1200 (East US)

       1700 (London)

       1800 (Amsterdam),

       1900 (Athens)                

       

 

Duration: 60 min

 

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6683 ("MMTF")

irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #MMTF

 

12 participants

 

 

Chair: Giorgos Stamou / Jacco van Ossenbruggen

Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

 

Please note that MM TF telecons are for attendance by members only.

 

 

1. ADMIN (5 min)

 

Roll call

Regrets:

 

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 8 Feb 2006 telecon:

http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html

 

PROPOSED next meeting 8 March 2006, 08:00am-09:00am EST

 

Agenda amendments

 

 

2. FIRST DELIVERABLE (10 min)

 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

 

ACTIONS:

 

[NEW] ACTION: Jacco mail Chris Catton on use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action09]

[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to change section 4 Tools title [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to remove media prod. use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action11]

[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to work on the IPTC use case [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action10]

[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to work with use case editors to do second
harmonization step use cases and describe motivation and requirements better
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action08]
[PENDING] ACTION: Chris to continue EXIF work in direction suggested by Mike
Uschold [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action14]

 

 

OTHER ISSUES:

 

The new scientific use case

 

 

2. SECOND DELIVERABLE (25 min)

 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/interop.html

 

 

ACTIONS:

 

[NEW] ACTION: Jeff & Chris to read Vassilis document and select the
standards NOT to be included [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action12]
[NEW] ACTION: Raphael to send comments on VDO [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action21]
[PENDING] ACTION: Vassilis to put the final list of standards in the second
section [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action20]

[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis to make synthesis so we can vote in next meeting
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action13]
[PENDING] ACTION: Jacco to work on the VRA stuff [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action22]



 

OTHER ISSUES:

 

IMPORTANT: Scheduling of the Deliverable

 

 

 

3. REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTIMEDIA ONTOLOGIES (10 min)

 

(Mail sent from Yiannis Kompatsiaris for Harmonisation of multimedia
ontologies)

 

ACTIONS:

 

[NEW] ACTION: Vassilis and Giorgos to add mm analysis requirements [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action25]
[NEW] ACTION: Giorgos make reqs sythesis [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action26]
[NEW] ACTION: Giorgos to submit submission to aceMedia [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/02/08-mmtf-minutes.html#action24]



 

 

OTHER ISSUES:

 

Decision to send the common contribution

 

 

 

4. SEMANTIC MULTIMEDIA ANNOTATION XG (10 min)

 

Discussion on the first draft of the proposal

Discussion on participation issues

 

 

5. AOB

 

 

Regards,

Giorgos

 

 

 
Received on Monday, 20 February 2006 07:34:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC