W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > February 2006

RE: [MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 22:04:55 +0200
Message-Id: <200602062005.k16K5nCv017404@theseas.softlab.ece.ntua.gr>
To: "'RaphaŽl Troncy'" <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>
Thanks Raphael

 

A copy-paste problem…

 

See you on Wednesday at 13.00-14.00 UTC.

 

Giorgos

 

  _____  

From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Raphael Troncy
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 8:53 PM
To: Giorgos Stamou
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org; 'Jane Hunter'; 'John R Smith'
Subject: Re: [MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

 

Hi All, 

Giorgos seems to have mix the hours of the next MM TF teleconference. 
It will be at 13.00-14.00 UTC, which means: 
    - 08.00 (East US) 
    - 13.00 (London) 
    - 14.00 (Amsterdam) 
    - 15.00 (Athens) 
  

We have scheduled the next MM TF teleconference for Wednesday, 8 February

       08:00am-09:00am EST

       0800 (West US) 

       1100 (East US) 

       1600 (London) 

       1700 (Amsterdam), 

       1800 (Athens)  

Duration: 60 min 

ZakimBridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6683 ("MMTF") 

irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #MMTF 

12 participants 

Chair: Giorgos Stamou / Jacco van Ossenbruggen 

Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer) 

Please note that MM TF telecons are for attendance by members only. 

1. ADMIN (5 min) 

Roll call 

Regrets: 

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 26 Jan 2006 telecon: 

http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html

PROPOSED next meeting 22 February 2006, 08:00am-09:00am EST

Agenda amendments 

2. FIRST DELIVERABLE (15 min) 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html 

ACTIONS: 

[NEW]ACTION: item to Jacco send proposal Wed Feb 1 to go public [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action08] 

[NEW]ACTION: Jacco to forward comments from Chris Catton to SWBPD [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action02] 

[NEW]ACTION: Raphael, Vassilis, Chris: add intro/main part/conclusion
structure. Deadline this Monday [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action05] 
[NEW]ACTION: Raphael: I can give it another editorial process, and send it
to you on Wednesday [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action04] 
[NEW]ACTION: Vassilis to send Paola the draft when we go public [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action07] 

[PENDING]ACTION: Jeff & Vassilis to work on the 1st deliverable [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action06] 

OTHER ISSUES: 

Discussion on SWBP WG Meeting and decisions for 1st deliverable 

The new scientific use case 

2. SECOND DELIVERABLE (15 min) 

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/interop.html 

ACTIONS: 

[NEW]ACTION: ALL read Vassilis document and select the standards NOT to be
included [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action18] 

[NEW]ACTION: Chris to continue EXIF work in direction suggested by Mike
Uschold [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action09] 

[NEW]ACTION: Giorgos send design document of the VDO to the list [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action11] 

[NEW]ACTION: Giorgos to add alignment stuff: continued by other Giorgos
Stoilos [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action12] 

[NEW]ACTION: Raphael add XMP [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action19] 

[NEW]ACTION: Raphael to send comments to list [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action10] 

[NEW]ACTION: Vassilis to put the list of standards in the second section
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action13] 

[PENDING]ACTION: Jacco to work on the VRA stuff [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action15] 

OTHER ISSUES: 

New scheduling of the Deliverable 

3. REQUIREMENTS FOR MULTIMEDIA ONTOLOGIES (10 min) 

(Mail sent from Yiannis Kompatsiaris for Harmonisation of multimedia
ontologies) 

ACTIONS: 

[NEW]ACTION: Giorgos to ask for a deadline extension [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action20] 
[NEW]ACTION: Jacco to send first list of requirements [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action21] 

OTHER ISSUES: 

Discussion on the current state of the common contribution 

4. SEMANTIC MULTIMEDIA ANNOTATION XG (15 min) 

[NEW]ACTION: all to find and contact possible participants for the XG
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action24] 

[NEW]ACTION: Giorgos send mail to Paola and Yannis to point them to the XG
minutes and ask them to help us with the proposal [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action22] 

[NEW]ACTION: Giorgos to write paragraphs about goal and scope before next
teleconf [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action23] 

[NEW]ACTION: Jeff contact DFKI about the XG [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/26-MMTF-minutes.html#action17] 

OTHER ISSUES: 

Discussion on the scope and goals of the XG to be proposed 

Discussion on participation issues 

5. AOB 

Regards, 

Giorgos 

-- 
RaphaŽl Troncy 
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science), 
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands 
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com 
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093 
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312 
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/ins2/ 
  
Received on Monday, 6 February 2006 20:06:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:46 UTC