[WN] New draft

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:25:07 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
CC: Guus Schreiber <guus@few.vu.nl>, Alvaro Graves <agraves@dcc.uchile.cl>, Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@istc.cnr.it>

Dear all,

We have made a new version of the WordNet in RDF/OWL draft [1] with
extensive changes (see summary in Appendix I), including a new
"Primer" section. It gives answers to many of the open issues of the
previous version. Please excuse the number of references that still
have to be filled in.

Comments are very welcome.

Please note that no update of the actual WN RDF/OWL data has been made
yet [2].

Regards,
Mark van Assem.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/WNET/wn-conversion.html
[2]http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark/wn/

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark