Re: on documents and terms [was: RE: [WNET] new proposal WN URIs and related issues]

Hi all,

Based on these discussions it seems there is no clear consensus and will
not be in the near future. To make the WordNet draft [1] neutral on this
issue I will move all the material concerning redirects (also for
supporting different WordNet versions) to the Issues list. The ideas we
generated are then not lost and can be reintroduced later if they are
deemed appropriate.

All the URIs in the document [1] will be pointing directly at RDF in W3C
space. We will set up the RDF at those URIs as soon as possible (I have
to regenerate the RDF with the new URIs, change the schemas; Ralph has
to set up the server-side; we have to implement the CBDs) after the new
WN draft is published.

Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/WNET/wn-conversion.html