RE: [MM] New Personal Use Case Solution and MM standards overview

I just had a quick skim...

These three links are broken, and the last two are inverted.

  3 domain specific ontologies located on personal history event
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/images/examples/event.rdf> ,
location
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/images/examples/landscape.rd
f>  and landscape
<http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/images/examples/location.rdf
>  .

Also, it might be worth commenting in passing how/whether Getty's very
large (if not huge) database of places/locations could be leveraged. I
was stunned one day to discover that it had in it, Rampart Ridge which
is a local hike in our Cascade Mountains. I had not even heard of it.
Would they have to make it public? Would they be motivated to, or hold
it as internal IP?

Mike