RE: [SE] Suggestion of new note

Quick revision, in think I figured out what the 2nd point means, and I
added a third. Is this right?

Properties, Attributes and Values
OO:
Properties attached to single class; inherited to its subclasses.
Instances can have values only for attached properties. Values must be
correctly typed.
Range constraints used for type checking

Ont:
Properties stand alone. Attached to multiple classes via domain
constraints and inheritance
Individuals can have arbitrary values for any property
Range constraints used for type inference and type checking

NB I added the last one, you hint at type inference, but don't come out
and say it.
A very important difference. One can conclude the type of an individual
from its place in a relationship instance.

MIke