RE: [SE] Suggestion of new note

RE: MDA:

My main point is that the text suggests that MDA does not even exist,
because it says that the current way of doing software development does
NOT retain the link between model and software. This WAS true, but is
not for people who use MDA.

I don't suggest that you limit anything to MDA or focus on it a lot,
only to acknowledge that it exists, and how it fits into the picture.
--

RE: Object-oriented software vs. modeling languages

I got a sense that the note kind of conflated the two, yet there is an
important difference. MDA bridges the gap by spitting out [some of the]
code directly from the model.
PS I'm not an MDA-nut, but I do strongly believe that the general
approach that MDA is taking/pioneering? is the right one (ie. Link
models to code).
--

Re: Restriction

I will try and have a look... I will send separately a few slides I
created to explain restrictions for an OWL tutorial in 2003 in Madrid.
This may or may not be worth skimming.

Mike