Re: [MM] Multimedia ontologies

Dear Vassilis,

Thanks for the pointer. Raphael already added v9.0 of the aceMedia VD
ontology to our internal draft.  We expect to send a first version to
the public-swbp-wg list early next week. Please feel free to post to
this mailing list when the other ontologies become available, or when
you have other comments on our draft next week.

Thanks again,

Jacco