Re: [OEP] Re: Typo in XML Representation for Approach 3 in CAV

When we discussed this back in the day , we agreed that it was OK for the
figures to have only a part of what is in the linked example files (the n3
and owl) to make them easier to read.  I don't think there is any need to
take out the seeAlso links or other "extraneous" rdf. I think the point
about dc:identifier vs. owl:sameAs is debateable, and therefore shoudl be
left as is.

What shoudl be fixed are the discrepencies between the figures and the
example text.

-Chris

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jun/0069.html