[httpRange-14 action] Our action item on httpRange-14 resolution

From: David Booth <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 17:07:05 -0400
To: Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>, David Wood <dwood@mindswap.org>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Ralph, David Wood and David Booth took an action on 27-June-2005
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action02 :
[[
ACTION: ralph davidw and davidb to an initial draft of TAG httpRange-14
resolution impact on semweb application developers
]]

FYI, the three of us discussed our action after today's WG
teleconference to make some progress.  Notes of our discussion are
attached, mostly as a reminder to ourselves of what we intend to start
writing up.

--

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software / Boston