[XSCH] further updates + lock to jeff

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:40:01 +0100
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hi Jeff

I have made a few more changes today.
In addition to the tidying up of the references and the change log, I
also noted that Ashok was reporting that I had misunderstood XPath F&0
rules for anyURI and have changed example 3L in the xpath version
accordingly.

If you wish to edit directly the version you should edit is

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/Overview.html

in the directory xsch-sw-20051027 you will find some XSLT that makes the
other versions (XSLT 2.0). I use saxon8 available from sourceforge viz:

java -jar saxon8.jar Overview.html delete-change.xsl > both.html
java -jar saxon8.jar Overview.html derive-delete-change.xsl > derive.html
java -jar saxon8.jar Overview.html xpath-delete-change.xsl > xpath.html