Re: [MM] Use Case solution, stand alone version revised...

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:51:35 +0200
To: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
CC: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>, Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>, Jeff Pan <Jeff.Pan@manchester.ac.uk>, Nikolaos Simou <nsimou@image.ece.ntua.gr>, Vassilis Tzouvaras <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>, SWBP W3C Group <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi Chris,

>   I have not received notice of CVS access yet so I have included the
> revised use case to this email. I was hoping you could commit it to
> the CVS for me. Anyway let me know if there is a problem

Thanks for the updated version, it is great.
I have put it on the web server. About your CVS access, you should
receive some news from Ralph soon I assume (if you sent him your ssh key
...).

    RaphaŽl

--
RaphaŽl Troncy