W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > October 2005

[XSCH] finished updating doc

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:52:00 +0100
Message-ID: <435F9810.5030300@hpl.hp.com>
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org


Hi Jeff,

I've finished updating the editors' draft.

Four versions snapshot for today are:

Using the XPath eq solution
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20051026/xpath

Making all primitive datatypes disjoint
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20051026/derive

A file having both solutions in it
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20051026/Both

A version with Both solutions and most of the deleted text (this is the 
master copy)
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20051026/

Please let me know if there are any further changes you feel we need for 
this round of review.

(I should update some of the references, e.g. the SPARQL, XPath and 
XQuery ones are out of date)

The biggest change from the plan was as I worked through Ashok's comment 
I realised I hadn't understood target namespace in XML Schema, and I 
read up and added some additional text on this topic.

Jeremy
Received on Wednesday, 26 October 2005 14:53:01 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:44 UTC