[MM] Use Case solution, stand alone version...

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:40:20 -0400
Cc: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>, Jeff Pan <Jeff.Pan@manchester.ac.uk>, Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, Nikolaos Simou <nsimou@image.ece.ntua.gr>, Vassilis Tzouvaras <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>, swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Jacco,
   I have attached two documents in this email. The first, nasa-use-
case.html, contains the standalone version of the nasa use case. It
contains details about the description as well as a potential semweb
solution. Ive also included an rdf document that is referenced within
nasa-use-case.html

Please, let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener