W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > October 2005

Re: [RDFTM] last telecon and our goals for f2f

From: Valentina Presutti <presutti@cs.unibo.it>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:49:51 +0200
Message-Id: <814B967A-DAC4-468B-BE62-B2348ACED819@cs.unibo.it>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>

Dear Guus,

tomorrow the TF will have a telecon.
We should fix some points and I think that the day after I will be  
able to post a pointer to a preliminary draft for review.

That document will be then updated in the next days.
In case, can we can discuss the latest version during the f2f?

Many thanks,
Valentina



On Oct 18, 2005, at 1:31 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:

> Sorry, should have added that we want to finalize the list of  
> documents by next Thursday 27 Oct. So everything you have by that  
> date would be very welcome.
>
> Guus
>
>
> Guus Schreiber wrote:
>
>> Valentina Presutti wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Guus,
>>>
>>> I will be present at the FTF.
>>> I'm going to fill the questionnaire soon (I'm just waiting the  
>>> flight  booking confirmation).
>>> The draft is not ready for review at the moment. I'll post a  
>>> pointer  on the list  as soon as we have a version suitable for  
>>> review.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>> Valentina,
>> That's great. Even if the draft is not yet ready for review it  
>> would be very helpful to send a pointer to an (incomplete) draft,  
>> so the group can have a feeling for the status.
>> See you in Galway.
>> Thanks,
>> Guus
>>
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Valentina
>>>
>>> On Oct 17, 2005, at 12:25 AM, Guus Schreiber wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> Valentina,
>>>>
>>>> Thanks for this. Who will be present from RDFTM at the FTF? Is   
>>>> there are
>>>> already a pointer to a document? I would like to have a pointer  
>>>> for  ftf agenda, so people know what to read.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Guus
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> From: Valentina Presutti <presutti@cs.unibo.it>
>>>>> Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:30:27 +0200
>>>>> To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
>>>>> Message-Id: <8F91EC46-0AB9-4AE7-8E5E-FD99270151F1@cs.unibo.it>
>>>>> Dear all,
>>>>> Please accept my apologies.
>>>>> I didn't send any email to communicate my absence to the last   
>>>>> telecon.
>>>>> I was in London for an unexpected commitment, so I had to   
>>>>> organize  the trip and go there,
>>>>> and honestly I  forgotten to write about it as well as to ask  
>>>>> to   someone else to represent the TF.
>>>>> By the way, on September 26th the TF had a telecon. You can  
>>>>> find   below the minutes (also available at http://   
>>>>> tesi.fabio.web.cs.unibo.it/RDFTM/ConCall20050926 ).
>>>>> As you can notice we should have a first draft to discuss  
>>>>> about  at  the f2f.
>>>>> Thanks for your attention.
>>>>> Best regards,
>>>>> Valentina
>>>>> Minutes of the September 26th telecon:
>>>>> Agenda:
>>>>>      * Last week action points:
>>>>>            o Valentina: "try" to fill the sections on issues  
>>>>> that   have been decided
>>>>>      * Reviews: DiscussionPoints
>>>>>      * F2F in Galway
>>>>>            o Task Force goals for ftf
>>>>>            o Who is going to ftf?
>>>>>      * Decisions:
>>>>>            o Valentina is going to the f2f in galway
>>>>>            o Define a first draft by 4 Nov
>>>>>            o Both us and Natasha Noy will require some  
>>>>> vocabulary  to  provide guidance on n-ary relationships. It is  
>>>>> mandatory that  this  vocabulary is the same. We should make  
>>>>> sure that this happens.
>>>>>      * Action points:
>>>>>            o Fabio, Nicola: write at least one comment on each  
>>>>> of  the  new wiki pages
>>>>>            o Lars: add some comments about HandlingNames
>>>>>            o Valentina: write to Natasha Noy asking  
>>>>> collaboration   about the use of vocabulary in N-ary relationships
>>>>>            o All: discuss about HandlingIdentity and   
>>>>> HandlingNames  before the next Concall
>>>>>            o Lars: decide on coming to Bologna and in case fix   
>>>>> dates.  Possible candidates: 19-21 or 24-26 october
>>>>>      * Next ConCall: Tuesday, 2005-10-11, at 15:00
>>>>> -----------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> Valentina Presutti
>>>>> Phd Student of Computer Science
>>>>> Department of Computer Science
>>>>> University of Bologna
>>>>> Mura anteo Zamboni 7
>>>>> Ph. +39 (0)51 20 94871
>>>>> Fax. +39 (0)51 20 94510
>>>>> home page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~presutti
>>>>> Received on Wednesday, 5 October 2005 17:27:27 GMT
>>>>>     * This message: [ Message body ]
>>>>>     * Next message: Guus Schreiber: "Re: [OEP] The n-ary  
>>>>> relations  draft is ready for outside review"
>>>>>     * Previous message: RaphaŽl Troncy: "[ALL/MM] meeting  
>>>>> record:  2005-10-05 SWBPD / MM TF Telecon"
>>>>>     * Mail actions: [ respond to this message ] [ mail a new  
>>>>> topic ]
>>>>>     * Contemporary messages sorted: [ by date ] [ by thread ]  
>>>>> [ by  subject ] [ by author ]
>>>>>     * Help: [ How to use the archives ] [ Search in the  
>>>>> archives ]  This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 +  
>>>>> w3c-0.30 :  Wednesday, 5 October 2005 17:27:28 GMT
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
>>>> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>>>> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
>>>> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
> -- 
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>
Received on Monday, 24 October 2005 10:51:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:44 UTC