[MM] URGENT Next MM TF Teleconference Time Changed!

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:02:48 +0300
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>, <raphael.troncy@isti.cnr.it>, "'Christian Halaschek-Wiener'" <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Dear all

A slight change of the time of the telecon due to sudden obligations has
been requested. So we move it one hour later.

We apologize for the change and for the short notice.

We have rescheduled our next MM TF teleconference for Wednesday, 19 October

       09:00am-10:00am EST

       0600 (West US)

       0900 (East US)

       1400 (London)

       1500 (Amsterdam),

       1600 (Athens)

       2300 (Sydney)

Duration: 60 min

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6683 ("MMTF")

12 participants

AGENDA

New version and further contributions to the 1st deliverable

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

See you tomorrow

Regards

Giorgos Stamou