Re: [MM] Tools categorisation

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:07:08 +0200
To: Nikolaos Simou <nsimou@image.ece.ntua.gr>
CC: "'swbp'" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Nikolaos Simou wrote:

>The file attached should be fine. Sorry about the previous mail

Thanks,

Jacco.

PS: A request to all of you for future MM contributions: please send
only your contribution (in plain text or valid xhtml).
Even with CVS it takes too much time for me to scan complete documents
for changes and you run the risk I miss something you've added.
It is also hard for the rest of the WG to see whay you have added or
changed.

If you really want to directly edit the document itself, please get
yourself a CVS or jigedit account and use the W3C versioning system.