From: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Phil Tetlow" <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>; "Holger Knublauch" <holgi@stanford.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 6:32 PM
Subject: [SE] The second note

Dear all,

The second note is updated (again) today and is pretty stable now.

"A Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented Software Developers"

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODSD/

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen