Re: [SE] The second note

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:44:59 +0100
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "David Wood" <dwood@mindswap.org>, "Phil Tetlow" <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>

Dear all,

Our second note on "A Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented Software Developers"
is now ready for WG reviews.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/SE/ODSD/20051017/
(the draft is now frozen for review)

Any volunteers within the WG are warmly welcome.  This note should be easy to read - in fact, we have received many public comments and suggestions so far. The current plan is to have the WG reviews ready in our FTF meeting in Galway.

Kind regards,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen