Agenda amendment: SKOS drafts

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:23:29 +0200
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

All,

Alistair has proposed to a decision for tomorrow's telecon to publish
the new editor's drafts of the SKOS documents as WD, see:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0062.html

I think we could also consider to publish these as WG Note. This depends
on whether we think we are finished with them as a WG. This is a
decision I would like to take at the ftf, if appropriate.

Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/