W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > October 2005

Re: [All] Agenda 17 Oct Telecon 1700 UTC -- regrets

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:13:37 -0700
Message-ID: <435138C1.7010503@sandsoft.com>
To: David Wood <dwood@softwarememetics.com>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hi David,

Unfortuntately I'll be traveling on Monday, and will have to miss this one.

Thanks,

Elisa


David Wood wrote:

>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 17 October 2005, 1700 UTC
>       1000 (West US)
>       1300 (East US)
>       1800 (London)
>       1900 (Amsterdam),
>       0200 (next day Tokyo)
>       0300 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 60-90 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
>
>
> 1. ADMIN (15 min)
>
> Roll call
> Regrets:
>
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 3 October telecon:
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html
>
> PROPOSED next meeting 31 October.
>
> Agenda amendments
>
>
> 2. LIAISON
>
> 2.1 SPARQL Last Call
>
>   ACTION: Brian to review SPARQL Last Call document recorded in
>   http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action04
>
>   ACTION: David Wood draft SPARQL Language review on behalf of the WG
>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action17
>   DONE:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0107.html
>
>   ACTION: Jeremy to brief the WG on use of IRIs in SPARQL
>   [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
>   DONE:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0014.html
>
> 2.4 Protocol and Formats WG request
>
>   Message from PFWG:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Aug/0043.html
>
>   ACTION: jjc review EARL requirements
>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp-minutes.html#action05
>   DONE:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Oct/0020.html
>
>   ACTION: Alistair and Guus to help the WAI Protocol and Formats WG
>   on their vocabulary
>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action07
>
>
> 3. FTF preparation and future of WG
>
>   FTF Logistics:
>   Andreas
>   http://sw.deri.org/2005/07/swbpd/
>
>   ACTION: Ralph check on possibility of remote participation
>   for f2f
>   recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02
>
>   Please answer the questionnaire.
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf-3/
>   (There are currently 40 members who have not answered the  
> questionnaire)
>
>   Thursday: Pub in Quay Street?  (11 have said 'yes')
>
>   Agenda (Guus)
>
>
> 4. TF UPDATES
>
>
> 4.0 MM TF (Giorgos)
>
>
> 4.1 PORT (Alistair)
>
>
> 4.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)
>
>    ACTION: GUUS to approve new version of simple part note going to
>    first WD
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action06
>
>    ACTION: Alistair to review Qualified Cardinality note
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action09
>
>    ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action10
>
>    ACTION: Libby to review OWL Time note
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/09/19-swbp-minutes.html#action12
>
> 4.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>
>    ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html#action04
>
>    Proposal for WordNet datamodel from Mark van Assem:
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Aug/0010.html
>
>
> 4.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)
>
>    ACTION: JeffP to draft a response to dave reynolds
>    [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/07/25-swbp- minutes.html#action09]
>
>    Comments:
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/ 
> 0094.html
>      http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Jul/ 
> 0058.html
>
>
> 4.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)
>
>
> 4.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
>
>    ACTION: Jeremy write a formal description of the CURI proposal for
>    WG consideration
>    recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/10/03-swbp-minutes.html#action12
>
>    ACTION: DanBri to ask TF for sign-off on putting the draft xhtml
>    vocab to the WG for review.
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action09
>
>
> 4.7 ADTF (Libby)
>
>
> 4.8 RDFTM (Steve)
>
>
> 4.9 Tutorial Page
>
>
> 4.10 SE TF
>
>    ACTION: DanBri to clarify rules for IG to propose new mailing
>    lists for its TFs
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/09/05-swbp-minutes.html#action10
>
> 5. AOB
>
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
>
>
>
Received on Saturday, 15 October 2005 17:13:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:09:44 UTC