[ADTF] f2f and ADTF

From: Libby Miller <libby@asemantics.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

hi all,

I have a long running action to ask the task force members what we should
do with the task force.

Some discussions originating from the SW coordination group (I think -
can't find the reference) led David Wood to suggest to me that the work
of ADTF be transferred to the SW Interest Group. I thought this was a
good idea; in my opinion the success - for what it's worth - of this
group has been in persuading people to create DOAP files and creating a
list of them - I don't think the weblog itself adds much to that. Thios
work would I think be better promoted in the SWIG rather than SWBP.

I know Guus has found the weblog list useful in the past though, so we'd
need to make something similar or persuade others to do so if the current
strategy changed.

I'd like to hear taskforce opinions about this.

thanks

Libby