Re: [MM/admin] First version of first deliverable

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:11:18 +0200
To: swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Jacco van Ossenbruggen wrote:
> Ralph, others,
>
> I would rather have this on the W3C server and use the W3C versioning
> system.  Could you put it up and tell us what we need to do to get access?

Ralph: now my CVS access is OK, I was able to do this myself. Thanks for
setting this up.

All: the draft will from now on be available from the W3C CVS and website:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html

I've also updated the task force overview page.

When I'm back at the office I will redirect the versions from my
homepage to this one.

Jacco