Re: [MM] MM TF Teleconference

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 12:56:44 +0200
To: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>, RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, "'Christian Halaschek-Wiener'" <halasche@cs.umd.edu>

Giorgos Stamou wrote:

> Dear all
>

> We have scheduled the first MM TF teleconference for tomorrow:
>

> Wednesday, 5 October
>
> 9:00am-10:00am EST/13:00-14:00 UTC
>
>        0600 (West US)
>
>        0900 (East US)
>
>        1400 (London)
>
>        1500 (Amsterdam),
>
>        1100 (Sydney)
>

> Duration: 60 min
>

> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference code 6683 ("MMTF")
>

> AGENDA
>
> Further contributions and schedule of the 1st deliverable
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Sep/0138.html
>

> It is really important to be there.

Here are some more suggestions to structure the teleconf (all open for
discussion)

We could use the usual IRC channel to simplify communication,
  IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp

For the 1st deliverable, Raphael's and my priority list is:

Strategy:
Clearify goals and non-goals for the document

Editorial:
- Sketch solutions for the use cases
- Classify the vocabularies and ontologies based on level of adoption,
formal status, size, granularity, tool support etc.
- Idem for the tools.
- More use cases, vocabularies, tools (especially, we need a personal
digital image collection use case)
- Lots of clean up

See you about 2 hours :-)

Jacco