Re: [ALL/MM] EMMA Last call

That's good feedback for www-multimodal@w3.org

> PS: I liked Max' arguments explaining why RDF was not used.  They partly
> address missing features in RDF (the ability to express and reason with
> uncertainty).
> I also liked his example in
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-emma-20031218/#s2.1.3.2.
> Note the use of xpointer.  This seems to be a good use case to allow
> literals as subjects, in which case you would not have needed the xpointer.
> Comments?

We considered that in our discussions, until we hit the question about
how to represent an XML Literal as the subject of two triples.  As far
as I can tell, you have to copy the literal. And similarly if you want to
assign a property to one node of your XML and another one to a subnode
of it.

Max.