[ALL, HTML] CURIE documentation

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:08:40 +0000
To: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

I have an action to point the WG at relevant documentation:

1) A draft note describing the problem and the syntax (excludes two
issues see (2))

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-10-27-CURIE

2) A shortish e-mail, describing the solution to the URI / CURIE
ambiguity issue, and the bnode issue.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Sep/0022

3) A well-argued e-mail (on the CURIE side) in a discussion revealing
lack of consensus for CURIEs.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Nov/0049

========

Also note that we are discussing whether the CURIE syntax should or
should not be based on QName syntax.
If should, then dc:title would be a CURIE (as well as a qname)
If should not then dc:title may be written as [dc]title say.