[WN] comments on draft

From: Mark van Assem <mark@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:49:54 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
CC: "Guus Schreiber <guus@few.vu.nl>a >> Guus Schreiber" <guus@few.vu.nl>, Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@istc.cnr.it>

Dear WN reviewers,

Many thanks for the detailed comments on [1].

Unfortunately we haven't been able to respond to all your comments in
detail because of other urgent engagements this week. We will respond
in more detail next week.

Kind regards,
Mark.

[1] http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark/wn/wn-conversion.html

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        mark@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark