Re: [RDFTM, All] Note proposal - rdftm survey

Dear Guus,

exactly. The document didn't change since the last publication and we
didn't have new comments after that.
(I wasn't sure about what information were needed)

So, the TF will wait for the Working Group to decide about the Note
publication.

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Valentina