Re: [SE] Ontology Tools in the Primer Note

From: Daniel Oberle <oberle@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:08:53 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Holger and I were talking about this issue before. He suggested
to have additional screenshots from other editors, e.g., OntoEdit/OntoStudio,
in there as well. When editing the note I let go of it because it
would blew the whole thing up too much. IMHO it's enough to mention
the others in the "Where to go from here" section.

Best,
  Daniel