[XSCH/ALL] straw poll options

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:26:50 +0100
To: "'swbp'" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Dear all,

I was not happy about the third option in Saterday's straw poll.
I felt I was forced to vote on "leave it to the application", while I was
under the impression that Jeff's proposal was something along the lines of:

"no owl entailment, but provide a well-defined a way that applications
can use to 'map' 1.3 floats on 1.3 doubles etc".

In my opinion, this approach solves the formal owl problems, the
non-monotonic problem and
the interoperability problems.

Jacco