Re: [ALL] updated agenda Galway ftf

Hi all,

I'm really sorry. My flight was delayed today and I lost all
connections to Galway, so now I'm stucked in Paris.
The airline company said that all flights are fully booked so I will
leave tomorrow morning with the first available.
I'll be in Galway at about noon :-( so I won't be with you at the
social get-together this evening.
I booked the flight very early this morning in order to be there in

However, I'll be in time for attending tomorrow "second part" of the
f2f meeting fortunately.
Hence, there's no need to change the schedule (I hope there'll be no
delays tomorrow).

Regards,
Valentina