Re: [VM] Agenda for 15 Nov Telecon

At 04:47 PM 11/1/2005 +0000, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:
>Background reading:
>
>http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/VM/http-examples/

nice summary, Alistair.  Some of this might warrant expansion or
clarification prior to the 15 Nov discussion (e.g. prose on how
'slash' namespaces can be made consistent with the TAG
resolution on httpRange-14.)  I'll try to find time to suggest some text.

>I suggest we also involve the folks who wrote the OwlDoc plugin for protege [1] at some stage, this is Matthew Horridge from the University of Manchester.

yeah, sure.

>I was thinking to post this agenda to semantic-web@w3.org to see if any comments come up before the telecon, any objections?

I worry that it might be a bit premature to take this to the Interest Group
but that's not a definite 'no'.  Rather than post the full agenda verbatim,
perhaps you could write a summary couple of sentences from the first
paragraph and "Good-Practice Requirements" sections of your
http-examples document (I offer for your consideration the prose
I wrote in the second paragraph of [2]) and simply cite http-examples.
The specific questions in your agenda could be incorporated in-line
into http-examples with some distinctive markup.

The brief message to semantic-web would then be more of a
"heads-up, the Working Group is taking a serious look at this".
Motivated people who then choose to look at http-examples
might be the ones who we'd really like to hear from.

   [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Nov/0013.html