Subject: WordNet in RDF
From:    "Alvaro Graves" <agraves@dcc.uchile.cl>
Date:    Mon, May 30, 2005 3:46 pm
To:      semantic-web@w3.org

Hi, my name is Alvaro Graves, I'm working on my MS in the University of
Chile. My thesis consists in a RDF Representation of WordNet and to
create some application over it.

Currently I have parsed almost the entire wordnet 2.0 relations to RDF.
The schema I created was based in one you had in
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/WNET/wordnet-sw-20040713.html

I would appreciate a lot if you could check  my schema and files of
wordnet and give me your comments.

The URI is http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~agraves/wordnet/index.html

Thanks in advance for your time

--

Saludos,
AG

Alvaro Andres Graves Fuenzalida
Email: agraves [@] dcc.uchile.cl | alvaro.graves [@] gmail.com
Ingeniero Civil en Computacion - Universidad de Chile
Estudiante de magister - Universidad de Chile