Regrets 19 May telecon & status of the SE task force

From: Jeff Pan <Jeff.Pan@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:24:15 +0100
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Phil Tetlow" <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>

Regrets for this telecon - due to ceiling reconstruction, we have to leave our office by 1800 BST.

As for the SE task force, we have been revising the ODA draft,  based on comments within the SE task force. At the moment, we are still waiting for comments from Grady Booch and two experts in ASE, ie, Andrea Zisman and Michael Goedicke.

In last week's SE telecon, we also started the discussions on possible topics of future notes:

- UML and OWL
-  Identification via composite IFP (Inverse Functional Property) schemes

Any comments or other suggestions for future notes are warmly welcome.

Jeff