Re: transition request: Representing Specified Values in OWL

Go ahead.

I would note that for me the keyword missing from the abstract is
"enumeration type".
The words "features", "qualities", "attributes" or "modifiers" all seem
to me to have been used as much for things with integer or real ranges.

Tim