RE: [OEP] Comments on Specified Values Note

Confirmed: that wording was removed.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr., Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA

Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055, Fax: +1 914.784.7455
Email: welty@watson.ibm.com, Web:
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/w/welty/

"Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>
05/16/2005 06:23 PM

"Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>
cc
<public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>, Christopher
Welty/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
RE: [OEP] Comments on Specified Values Note

I did not send such a message, because I was waiting for Alan to pass me
his final version. I don't recall Alan responding to my last list of
suggested edits, nor my offer to do them for him.  So I have regarded it
as pending.

On the understanding that the wording was removed which overtly states
Pros and Cons, I hereby and formally declare that the next version
consists only of editorial changes.

Mike