Re: Fall '05 face-to-face meeting planning

At 12:59 PM 5/10/2005 -0400, ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
>There is a lot happening this fall and it would be helpful
>to have the plans for the next ftf settled.

I would indeed.  It might help if people were to post known conflicts.
The comments field of the location poll [1] is a great place to record
your known conflicts.

>  I don't remember
>this being mentioned at the last telecon.

   [[
   Has everyone here submitted their data on straw poll on next f2f location?
   ]]
   -- http://www.w3.org/2005/05/05-swbp-minutes#item01

As of today there have been 19 respondents and 33 non-respondents
to that poll.

I have extended the questionnaire [1] by another month in hopes that
some of the remaining 33 might respond.  Of the 19 who have
responded there is a very clear preponderance of support for Galway.

At the Boston face-to-face [2], the Galway option was proposed so as to
be concurrent with ISWC [3] (6-10 November).  I read "concurrent with"
as "immediately preceding or following", not "in parallel with".  I suppose
the poll could be augmented with an additional question "before?"
(3-4 or 4-5 Nov) or "after?" (11-12, 12-13, 13-14, 15-16 Nov).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf2005/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/03/03-swbp-minutes#item10
[3] http://iswc2005.semanticweb.org/

-Ralph