Re: [SE] Agenda of the SETF telecon today

Jeff Pan wrote regarding todays SWSE TF telecon:
>AGENDA  Teleconference
>Software Engineering Task Force
>W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>
>**Time of the telecon**: As Europe changes to the summer time a week earlier than North American, the telecon time this week is the SAME in Europe but AN HOUR EARLIER in North American.
>          900 (West US)
>          1200 (East US)
>          1800 (London)
>          1900 (Amsterdam)
>Duration: 45-60 min

The Zakim Bridge doesn't seem to know about the time change.  It wouldn't
let me join.  Unfortunately, I have another meeting to go to at 1PM today,
so I will not be able to attend even if you reschedule to an hour later.

No progress to report on my related action.  Sorry.

-Evan