RE: [SETF] recommended members

Chris, Mike

I absolutely agree, but we have already hit restrictions in the number of
members (and invited experts involved). So, two suggestions...
      1. We speak to Guus and increasing the limit in members and/or
invited experts (given the context of this mornings discussion, I
personally think that this would be of value)?
      2. Or, we speak to these guys (of course, if they are willing) and
quote them as contributors rather than editors or invited experts?

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             "Uschold, Michael
             F"
             <michael.f.uschol                                          To
             d@boeing.com>             "Christopher Welty"
             Sent by:                  <welty@us.ibm.com>,
             public-swbp-wg-re         <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
             quest@w3.org                                               cc
                                       <zisman@soi.city.ac.uk>, "goedicke"
                                       <goedicke@s3.uni-essen.de>
             03/03/2005 12:52                                      Subject
                                       RE: [SETF] recommended members

Would these folk hvae to be invited experts?

Mike